Thursday, June 20, 2013

Cosmic Dust

Hi there :)



Around mid- May , Ulta was having a sale. Buy 2 get 1free on Zoya, China Glaze, Piggy Polish and Orly. They had the China Glaze Hologram Holographic collection included in the sale and I also had a coupon for 20% off my total order. I’ve become totally obsessed with holographics lately so I was pretty excited to try the new collection. 

One of the colors I chose was Cosmic Dust. It’s a grey/silver base holographic. Putting this polish on, instantly I was pretty disappointed. The coverage was eh. I could not get it to go on nicely. It was super thick, it kept clumping up and tugging the polish with every stroke. It made my peely nails look SO bad. And the holographic left a little something to be desired.  Anytime I use China Glaze anymore I become less and less a fan. Their polishes barely last for me. By the time I had washed my hands after using the bathroom for the first time, it was already chipping.  Looking back if I was going to spend the 14$ on a holographic nail polish I wish I would have spent my money on a nailnation polish because the holographics are ridiculous amazing, AND the polish lasts FOR-EV-ER!


                                               At least I had a coupon, Right!

Here are some pictures. I'm sorry that my nails look so terrble!





 Have you tried the new Holographic collection? What did you think, if you have?

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy! 

xxooo
Pan



No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!