Monday, June 24, 2013

Destiny & Miranda

Hi there :)

Leah and I are in a nail polish group called Adopt a Friend on Facebook. I am loving it so far! I have met so many amazing  people. My May buddy and I actually live in the same state, just kind of far away from each other, which is cool!

When I opened her package I was so in shock I was so excited!! It was amazing.


I couldn't wait to try those Zoya Pixie Dusts! Orange is my favorite color so when I saw that Zoya had 2 oranges in their Summer Collection I was so excited! I HAD to have them! The one in this package is my favorite!! I didn't think I would care for the pink pixie but I saw a swatch and I really liked it and all the Ulta's near me that I checked were out of that one. Yayy I am so happy I got it!






I love love love these two colors together. Perfect. I am such a fan of the pixies! I love love love the pixies!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!