Monday, June 3, 2013

Stefani has Inner Sparkle

Hi there :)

I wanted to share with you one of my favorite basic easy mani's that I've done in a while!

Like I said I haven't really been motivated or inspired to paint my nails lately but I was sick of looking at peely icky nail polish so I looked and I mean I looked for a while and nothing was popping out and me. Finally I decided on Stefani from Julep.

Stefani is a greyish brown color with little hints of gold glitter in it. It was like exactly the color I was looking for after I put it on. Here is 3 coats because I did 2 and smudged it real bad so I added another.


On top  I did alternating tip and base glitter gradient. I used Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez Collection- Inner Sparkle. Its got pink, light purple and gold glitters in it. I honestly didn't even notice the light purple glitters until I was outside!!  I was really super happy with the way this turned out. It's really pretty and kind of elegant at the same time. I love love love loved it.It was really easy and quick too!!


 Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan



No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!