Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Fun!

Hi there! :)

As you know our page right now is having a Summer themed nail art contest! We are so excited to see everyone's ideas! You can check our facebook page here for all of the details!

Here is a picture of my mani I did for inspiration!


 On my thumb I did a little beach. I used Wet n Wild Fergie Cabo Cruise for the sky, Zoya Pixie Dust Solange for the sun, Julep Sea Salt Jill for the sand and Julie G gumdrops Blueberry Fizz for the water. On my pointer I tried to  do a beach ball. It turned out ok but I think it looks funny. I used L.A. Colors Energy Source for the base, Zoya Pixie dust Solange for the middle part, Julie G gumdrops Hot Cinnamon, Blueberry Fizz, and Tangerine Dream for the color parts around the beach ball. On my middle finger I used Wet n Wild Fergalicious and put some cute nail art stickers on. I got them at Wal Mart for like $1.98. They are like little girls stickers but they are so cute!! I really couldn't pass them up! I love them! On my ring and my pinkie nails I used Julep Sea Salt Jill for the sand. On my ring finger I used Wet n Wild Fergie Purple Polka-dot Bikini for the flip flops and Wet n Wild Fergie Miami Spirit for the flip flop straps.

I really had SO much fun doing this mani. It didn't even really take a lot of time either which is awesome. I hope you all will enter our contest! The more the merrier!

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!