Friday, May 2, 2014

Cheeky Chops

Hi there!

A couple of weeks ago I was just really needing a yellow polish on my nails! I didn't want any color except yellow. So I decided on Cheeky Chops by butter LONDON.

This yellow is a super gorgeous yellow! Not too bright, not too pastel. It was pretty perfect, really. It coated so evenly and nice, with no streaking. And I think that is something that just doesn't happen often with yellow polish. At least for me..

It reminds me of flowers and summer.. Which I am seriously hoping for both very soon!

Here it is with two coats and a top coat.

Butter LONDON Cheeky Chops

Butter LONDON Cheeky Chops

Butter LONDON Cheeky Chops

Butter LONDON Cheeky Chops

Butter LONDON Cheeky Chops

I really enjoyed this polish. If you are in a yellow mood and come across this, I definitely recommend it! I don't think it could look bad on anyone!

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!