Monday, February 24, 2014

Purple Polish if Sex and Epic Snow Day

Hi there!

I hope you all are staying warm and sane with this CRAZY weather. It is so annoying. I can not even stand it anymore.... 

Hawaii anyone?? 



Today I want to share with you a color from LynBDesigns called Purple Polish of Sex. I'm sure I don't have to go into my love of purple polish again, but seriously. This purple. It is the sex. I knew I was going to love it so much I bought one for my buddy and Leah each for Christmas! I can't believe it has taken me this long to wear it!! It is a great shimmery deep purple polish. It looks like grape jelly. nom nom. It goes on super thin with one coat so you'll definitely want to wear two!

I decided to do an accent nail with one of the polishes I have won in a giveaway recently. It is called Epic Snow Day from Chaos and Crocodiles. I am so over the snow but I just LOVED the colors of the glitters in the polish. There's little light blue hearts!!! The glitters were super easy to get. I did notice later that there are Snow Men and Snow Flakes in the polish, I didn't want those on so thankfully those didn't come out super easy. I really loved the pastel glitters in this polish tho! And it looked faaaaaaantaaaaastic with Purple Polish of Sex! 

Here it is with two coats and a top coat.


I just love these two together. I just love this purple polish. I will try it again with three coats and I'll post it on my Instagram!

You can check LynBDesigns out on Facebook and Etsy. She has so many amazing and creative polishes! Her polishes range from $8-10.

You can also check Chaos and Crocodiles on Facebook and their Website.  They have new monthly polishes and their polishes start at $10.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!