Thursday, March 21, 2013

Union Jack Black & Chunky Holo Black

Hi there :)


I really like butter LONDON nail polish but the price.... not so much. I was searching ebay and got really lucky and found this color for like 6$ plus shipping. This is Union Jack Black and it is a really nice dark black. I like it a lot but honestly wet n wild black crémé would do me just fine if I hadn't found this for so cheap.



 I covered it with an amazing holo top coat. Black chunky holo from Klean Color. I only have a few colors by Klean Color but they are really amazing! I really would like some more colors from them. They don't sell them around here that I've seen I've gotten all the ones I have online.  I have 2 glitter and I honestly think they are some of the best! Super glittery and lasts!I really LOVED this combo. I got quite a few compliments on them even through my gloves at work! I have a lot of pictures so you can really see how awesome it is!


Isn't is gorgeous? Another polish set I couldn't stop looking at!

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see this! I've been eyeballing Kleancolor Chunky black holo. Love it, think I'll have to order some now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of one Color Club and also China Glaze put out.

    By the way, I nominated you for the Leibster award. See my blog for details. :) http://blogthenailfiles.blogspot.com/2013/03/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kleancolor nail polish! I only have 2 glitters ( this one and another) I really honestly think that they are some of the best glitters I have! I love them! I wish I could find them for sale somewhere around me! I would love to have more colors.

    Lynda thank you so much! I have not seen any holo like this from Color Club and China Glaze but I would love to see them! I am going to be on to lookout now!

    ReplyDelete


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!