Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Amazeballs!

Hey guys, I just feel so terrible. I dunno what my problem is, but I just can't seem to get motivation lately for blogging. I have barely been doing my nails either. I guess I know part of the problem, but doing my nails used to make that better. Maybe I have just gotten to a point where nothing can make it better? I dunno, but I don't want to bring anyone down with my problems, just trying to kinda let you guys know why I haven't been active much lately. I feel like a real a-hole for it too. I am so sorry, I am going to try harder this week! I hope you guys can forgive me!


SO ANYWAYS.................

So on my birthday, I was sitting at my computer, looking at different indie polish facebook pages and I ended up stopping at Nail Nation's page. If you haven't already been there to see her stuff, check it out! Amazing!

While looking I just kept thinking how much I wanted some of her polishes, and at the time I didn't have the money to buy any. I don't have a lot of indie polishes and I have been really wanting to try some Nail Nation polishes. Since it was my birthday I thought, maybe I will buy some if I get money for my birthday. I left her a comment telling her how much I loved her polishes and how awesome they were. I have the owners personal page on my friends list so she knew it was my birthday and she told me to pick one out as a gift! She sent me lots of goodies too! It was very exciting! Totally made my day!

Thats one of the nice things about getting to know all the lovely ladies in the nail polish community! Lots of generous ladies out there!

Here is the mani I decided to do with the polishes she sent me!!



Look at that shine!! Gorgeous! This is the one I picked out for my birthday. It's called Amazeballs! I just love that name too.



Decided to use this gorgeous blue with it that she sent! Love it! The blue is called Wow-a-doodle. Wow indeed!



Next I used my new dotting tools that I got and some new nail art white that I got for my birthday from a new friend. So many NEW things!! lol The white is by Kiss.



I hope that you guys enjoyed this post, have a great week!! xoLeah



No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!