Monday, April 22, 2013

Glowstick and Fruity Pebbles

Hi there :)

I love cereal. I could probly eat cereal for every meal. One of my favorite kinds of cereal to eat is Fruity Pebbles! nom nom nom.

A few weeks ago, A Girl Obsessed released a special limited edition nail polish named Fruity Pebbles. It was limited edition because the glitter in it is unstable. In this picture the glitters are really super bright. When I received it, it was not as super bright and you could tell the glitters were starting to break up, but I still really love it so much! I've really needed something really bright and funky to bring me out of my sicky funk I've been in, and something to celebrate the amazing weather we are having. Every time I look at my nail polish lately my eyes are drawn to this polish.


I knew I had to wear an awesome super bright color under but I didn't know if I wanted yellow, pink or green. I decided on neon green. I chose Glowstick from the Fergie Collection by Wet n Wild. It was such a perfect color. I'd really love to check it out with some other neon funkys!



Here is 2 coats of Fruity Pebbles over Glowstick. 




I really loved these two together! I can't wait to try more color combos!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan


No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!