Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy St. Patricks!

Hi there!

Happy St. Patricks! I love St. Patricks. It is like my 3rd favorite holiday.  I hope everyone has My family is Irish and every year we all have dinner at my Grandmas and she makes corned beef and cabbage and it's like the only holiday I even eat meat. It is a great time really. Just to have my family together to laugh and be crazy and eat. This year we wont because my Grandma is in Az. :( I miss her so much.

Have you entered the St. Patricks nail art giveaway? Leah had a good idea to do our nails for inspiration and I had a lot of fun doing them! I hope you will enter.. We can't wait to see what you have for us! You can check out facebook for  both of our inspiration nail art. Here is the info on how to enter and the rules. Good luck everyone!


Here is my art.

Please excuse my grossly dry hands. I can't wait for winter to be over it is a never ending battle to keep them not cracking and dry!

I used my own green creation for the base. I have a few greens but I didn't love any for this idea, for the gold I used Orly Luxe, for the accent, clover and st. patty words I used Milani 3-D holographic Hi-Tech, for the black pot I used wet n wild black crémé, for the gold I used Orly Luxe & Wet n Wild Fergie collection Glamorous, For the rainbow I used Wet n Wild red red, 9.0.2.1.0range, Orly high on hope for the blue/indigo and my green.

Thank you for reading. I hope this inspires you to enter!

xxooo
Pan


                                                        This commercial is so funny!!


No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!