Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Orly Oui

Hi there!

Today I want to show you one of my FAVORITE colors from Orly. Her name is Oui, and she is one of the few polishes I own that I have worn more than a few times.. I seriously just love this polish. It is a super gorgeous purple/gold shimmer bottle of liquid beauty. That is the best way that I can describe this polish. If you see this polish, you should snatch it up. You'll be so happy that you did.

Here it is with two coats and a top coat in regular light. 


Here it is with two coats and a top coat in the sunlight... I've never really been able to get good photos of this polish for some reason. I think the sun here in Arizona is just awesome. It makes all my polishes look awesome!







Do you not just LOVE this polish? I cant even stand it. It is perfect. I love the color shift and the color combo. What do you think of this polish?

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!