Thursday, March 28, 2013

Heavenly Angel PeaceKeeper



Hi there :)

A few months ago, maybe sometime around Christmas, Hubby and I were at the grocery store by our house. I never can go there without looking at the makeup – honestly, because they usually have good wet n wild sales so I stock up on eyeliner and mascara lolol- as I was looking around I noticed some nail polish I have never seen before called Peace Keeper, and they were on sale from 7.99 to 5.99. Noticing they were cruelty free and vegan, I decided to buy one.

 It wasn’t until I used it to paint my nails that I noticed they are polishes for a good cause! Now I feel a little bad that I bought it on sale but I am glad I did too because I really love this polish, and I would totally buy them again! On the website they are the same price they were selling for in the store regularly, with free shipping over $25. They don’t have a huge selection of polish but they do offer other cause-metics! “PeaceKeeper cause-metics is the first line to give donations to humans rights issues for women that live in poverty or servitude.”

The color I chose was Paint Me Soulful- it is a gorgeous deep blue with a slight shimmer. I really love this color on my nails and I loved the application. It lasted a whole day in my gloves at work which I always love. 



To top off the blue I used Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez collection Heavenly Angel. It is a fleck glitter. I've never used a fleck glitter before that I can recall. I really liked the way these looked together. Taking it off on the other hand was weird. The flecks got kind of like soft and on a few fingers I still have some around my cuticle area that I can't get off. I'd love to try this on another color and see how it looks!



Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy! 

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!