Monday, March 11, 2013

It's Complicated, I'm Green with Envy

Hi there :)

A few weeks ago Sally's was having a clearance sale and at the same time they were also giving away an Orly nail polish with any $3 purchase. It was a pretty cool deal. I got there at like the end of the sale so they didn't have many colors to choose from but I did get a pretty color. It's a teal-y color  called Green with Envy. To me it's not the kind of green that I would think of when I hear the saying green with envy.

I really didn't love the application of the polish. It went on super thin. I know it is a light color but this is three coats and it is still kind of see through. I didn't love the way it coated on my nails either. I did however absolutely love love love this color.


I added a layer of glitter over it and I feel even more in love. I used Pure Ice- It's Complicated. This is one of their new 29 colors! I was really pleased with the way it looked when I was finished. When I tried to take the glitter off it was really hard. I haven't had such a hard time with removing glitter in a while!


Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed!

xxooo
Pan




No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!