Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy independence day

Hi there!!

Happy independence day! I hope everyone that celebrates had a wonderful and safe holiday! Did you see any fireworks? I got a chance to see just a few while I was driving but I didn't go see any specifically. I wish I could have though. Those who don't celebrate, I hope you had a wonderfully awesome Thursday!

I want to show you my 4th inspired mani!! If you did a 4th inspired mani we would love to see it! Please share it on our page!


I wanted to do some kind of nail art but I just wasn't feelin anything that I  was coming up with. I searched google for some inspiration and just was not really inspired. So I just went with a red white and blue mani with some America inspired glitter. For the red I used Wet n Wild Wild Shine red red, the white is LA Colors Energy Source, and the blue is butter LONDON Royal Navy. I used Julep America for the glitter gradient. My friend Morgan did her nails and kind of did them like they were fireworks and I wanted to do something like that but I kind of failed. Was not super proud of that but I did dig the glitter gradient !

Here is a picture of Morgan's nails!


Morgan used LA Colors Energy Source as a base, Zoya Libery and Julie G Hot Cinnamonfor her colors. All she did was paint a little bit of each color and take my cuticle pusher and used the plastic side and kind of pulled them. They look like fireworks! It looks so cool! I liked mines a lot until I saw these lolol.

I hope you all had a great day!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!
xxooo
Pan







No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!