Monday, January 14, 2013

Shameless

So who watches Shameless on Showtime? Its probably one of my favorite shows. Last night season 3 premiered. I haven't gotten a chance to watch the episode yet, but I am really excited to!!

Anyways, did my nails with a Shameless theme. I was tired when I did it and they look pretty mad I gotta say. lol I think if I redid them they would look much better.

I got to try out one of my new Juleps from the end of the year sale. I used Carla from Julep, Lightening by Sally Hansen, the insta dry line. Then for the lettering I used L.a. Colors White nail art.

Originally, I was going to do some sort of theme for each nail for each of the Gallaghers, but since I was tired  and that would have taken me a really long time, I decided to just do this.



It was pretty funny, when I was doing these I counted out so many times which letters were going to go on what nails and made sure I had it perfect so that each pinky was without a letter. Then as I was writing it on my nails, I realized I hadn't been adding an E after the M so my whole design got screwed up. lol

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this quick post. Check out Shameless if you haven't already. Its Sundays at 9pm ET/PT on Showtime.

xoxoLeah

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!