Monday, January 21, 2013

Evangeline

I already have a few posts lined up to put up, but I wanted to share this one first. Did these nails last night and I just LOVE this color. The pics don't do it any justice! I took advantage of the Zoya pick 3 for free sale and got Jem, Karine, and Evangeline. I will eventually show you guys the other two, but Evangeline I wanted to do last night. I just think its such a pretty color, and it has a subtle shimmer to it. Looks really awesome outside in the sunlight too! I was kinda worried when I got it cuz in the bottle it looks red and I was like "OH NO! Its supposed to be a pink color!" After putting it on though, its definitely pink. Used China Glaze's no chip top coat for my top. Sorry this is such a short post, but I promise I will have a longer post soon!

xo Leah



2 comments:


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!