Friday, January 4, 2013

Pretty in Plum

Hi there :)

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a safe and awesome New Year!! Mine was nice, I worked till 6 ( I got sent home early cuz we were soooooo slow ) and Hubby actually got to work early, someone wanted to trade :) so I went to pick him up and we relaxed at home, watched the ball drop and went to sleep.

Last Friday Hubby worked only 4 hours so I decided to stay instead going back and forth. I went to Wal Mart to look around before Monsters Inc Started because it was like 45 minutes. While I was there I saw the Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez collection! None of the stores near me have any of this collection! :( 

 OMG WOW! I love them! When I heard that she was going to have a collection I honestly was not too interested in it but when I saw the colors I so changed my mind. I think I liked all but 2... Maybe not even 2 lol. I had a gift card, I was going to buy cat food with it but I bought a few colors instead.. (Don't worry, my fat cats didn't go hungry!! :D)

I think I may be going through a purple phase. I've been really loving purple polish lately. The color I wanted to show you is Pretty in Plum from the Selena Gomez collection. I really love the way it went on and the color. I wasn't sure how it would look on me but I actually REALLY liked it. I'm glad I picked this one. I don't have any purples like it.


I did a coat of Seche- Collage Overlay on top. I really like how it looked together. I always hear great things about Seche but I've never tried it before this one. I got it at Sally's, it was on sale so I figured to try it. It dries really super fast! It is also a cruelty free brand :D


 The first few times I read the name of the glitter I was reading Collage Overload lol.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to like our page so we can get our giveaway going!

                                                          Here's a picture of the prize.


xxooo
Pan



                                                 My favorite Selena Gomez song <3


No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!