Saturday, November 17, 2012

Take me to your leader



Greetings Earthlings! 

I come in peace!

Do you believe in aliens? I do! Sometimes I think my brother might be one lolol. But really, I do believe in aliens! I love everything about Outer Space; I think it really is just so neat and amazing! If I ever had the money, I would so fly to space… Until that time comes, I will bring space to me. 

Aliens! 

I got my first Indie polish!! Omg I am/was so excited I couldn’t wait to put it on!


The creator of the polish is My Ten Friends. The polishes are 3 free which means there are no: Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde and Toluene. They are cruelty free!!! They cost 8.88$ each which I really thought was a good price, especially when you think about how much an OPI or Essie is, and here, you are supporting a real person who hand made your polish! I encourage everyone to buy Christmas gifts from local and small businesses this year! Especially those who think the economy needs to get better... which I think is just about everyone...

So when I was picking my color I was really torn between two polishes, if I could have, I would have bought them both or even all if I could! Man, they are all really neat! 

The one I chose is called Alien Invasion and it reminds me of the show Dexter and Christmas, and since it is close to Christmas I thought it would be a good pick! When I bought it there was a memo thing saying it was at a week delay and I was like waaaaa I don’t wanna wait I’m too excited! But it didn’t even take a week! I got it in the mail on Thursday Nov 15th when I got home from work and I had just ordered it on the 10th. Talk about super-fast service!
 
As soon as I got home I tore open the box, I just wanted to hold it in my hand and look at it! There was a really neat fish fortune teller (my fortune said I was in love, hubby’s fortune said he was indifferent),  a really neat business card, and my sweet, beautiful, nail polish! I took my polish off and thought quickly about painting my nails but changed my mind because it was 10 at night and I didn’t know how long it would take to dry. 


  At first I just did one coat and I thought it looked fine, but I like to do two coats usually with all polish just to make sure its to its full potential!


When I was finished with my coats and they were dry, I thought it would be really neat and alien-ey to do a glow top coat over them. Unfortunately my camera wouldn't register my glow in the dark, or take a picture in the dark. I used wet n wild- fantasy makers- Go with the Glow! 

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! 

xxooo
Pan


oh ps
Leah and I want to do a giveaway soon, so join us on facebook!





No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!