Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I need a refresh-mint

Hi there :)

How yall doin?

So, I had another neato blog post written up but I decided to wait on that one and post it when I am 100% sure that the company does not test on animals.. I emailed them like a week ago and still have not heard anything back from them. >:( I really hope I hear something soon!

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are always my days off, on Tuesdays I like to catch up on cleaning and do some baking, and paint my nails!! Today I made English muffin bread! Wow! It is really good! It took a lot longer to make and get ready than I had thought so I thought I wasn't going to be able to paint my nails today. But I made time and I just did them! I couldn't decided on a color so I asked hubby for some advice and he chose this light teal- minty color from Wet n Wild Megalast collection called 218A I Need A Refresh-Mint. I really love this color and I have a few colors similar to it in other brands! I haven't tried the wet n wild color so I am really glad he picked it! It's a light color so I did 3 coats just so it would be nice and poppin.


I also added some glitter on top of course. Wet n Wild Fast Dry brand- Bling it on! This is from a new collection. A Holiday collection I think. Hubby got me 2 colors yesterday when he went to the store because I texted him and told him I was having a really terrble day at work. It really made my night way better !



Sunday when I got home from work I started to crochet a nail polish bottle. I finished it last night when I got home. I think it is so cute ! I want to make more in more colors! It's a really fun and quick project. woo! two of my favorite things!


Puddin wants her nails painted! Wouldn't these make cute gifts to your pets?????? omg ! Yes! Put some cat nip in there or make it a little bigger and put a squeeker in it for the dog!

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!