Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi there :)

Happy Thanksgiving! My family doesn't do Turkey for dinner for Thanksgiving, since really only my parents eat meat. Today we went to my moms house for brunch... OMG. I didn't even eat yesterday cuz I knew I was going to eat soo much today. And I did. I told my mom if I was poked in the stomach I might just pop! She made some french toast bake, banana nut muffins, banana cake, crepes, macaroni and cheese and some mashed potato bake thing some appetizers too. Holy cow, I ate too much! I truly am grateful everyday for everyone in my life and everything that I have! I hope today that you had the chance to see your family and have a truly special day! Are you participating in any Black Friday deals? I won't be shopping at any big box stores tomorrow, I am hoping to take advantage of some etsy deals that some people are having, but mostly everyone will be getting something home made from me! I hope that this year for the Holidays that you will shop at local and small shops! I really cannot stress enough, if you think the economy is bad, support local, support small!!  If you are going out tonight to the big box stores, please be safe and courteous.

I will try to post all the etsy nail deals I hear about on our facebook page tonight before I go to sleep so you can all get in on the deals ! We also want to do a give away when our facebook gets to 50 likes. Its kind of a Christmas/Holiday giveaway so like us quick!!

Let me show you my Thanksgiving day mani! I used China Glaze- Harvest Moon from the Hunger Games Collection (I got it at Sally's a few months ago on clearance for like $1 and I was so excited! I wish they would have had more colors but I was way late to the party!) and Wet n Wild fast dry- 9021 orange. I thought they both went together very well and they were very nice thanksgiving colors.


I did alternating nails with each color. I had thought about doing just an accent nail but I really liked both the colors and I wanted more than just one nail of each color. I really really love the Harvest Moon color. More than I thought I would.



Thanks for reading! I hope you like them! Happy Thanksgiving!

xxooo
Pan


No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!