Monday, November 5, 2012

Take it to the polls!!

Hey! Happy Tuesday. It's Tuesday for me. 1.10am. Holy man, I am so so so tired. I really wanted to post this blog first before I go to sleep. Are you going to vote? I reeeeeeeeeally hope so! I am! I am so super excited! Go vote!!!! Seriously! It's so important!  Click here to see where you are supposed to go to vote.

                                               I did a quick election day manicure.

      
First I did a white coat with LA Colors 561 

Wet n Wild Wet Shine red red and Pure Ice frech kiss VOTE     
(In case you didn't know, Pure Ice is a cruelty free brand!! I was really super excited to find this out!)

Wet n Wild- Fergie collection- Hollywood Walk of Fame


Thank you for reading ! Go vote !

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!