Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gobble Gobble Gobble...

It is really weird for me to think that this time last year I was praying to God that I didn't have my son Elijah before Thanksgiving. If you have a baby, you have to poo before you can eat and I was not about to miss out on some feasting over a poo. haha


Decided to give Thanksgiving themed nails another try, last ones didn't turn out so well for me. I went and got myself another Pure Ice polish and went outside the norm for me and bought a brown color. I think its gorgeous, I just don't normally wear browns. I got Magic, its a coppery brown, and to me, a perfect Thanksgiving color.


First used a clear base coat, then did 1 good coat of this Magic. I think it looks really good on long nails!


After that, I decided to go back again and try Sinful Colors All About You again, since it didn't work so well for me the last post I did here. It has a few Thanksgiving shades to it, and it's just so pretty that I wanted to use it!!


So I did 1 good coat of it, but only did  a slant tip on each nail. Decided to skip out on an accent nail which I have been doing a lot lately.


Can I also just say, that last nail post that I did... I learned a good lesson from. Don't use glitter on fake nails. Non acetone remover really sucks to try to take off glitter. My acetone that I normally use would have probably taken it off in one swipe. I probably used more cotton balls on 1 glitter nail than I did on all my fingers combined! It was horrible! lol Totally worth it though I suppose, because it looked pretty hot I think, and I kept getting compliments on them.

Anyways, I hope that everyone enjoys their Thanksgivings and you all remember the right things to be thankful for. Please be safe if you go out to Black Friday sales. Also, if you are going to shop, try to stay with local shops, or small businesses! 

Also, this picture before its funny, but sad yet true. 


Thanks for reading guys! Don't forget to like us on Facebook. When we get to 50 page likes we will be doing a giveaway, so spread the word!!





No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!