Monday, March 31, 2014

Sunshine

Hi there!

It is officially spring. I think Mother Nature must have missed the memo. I am actually pretty sure it snowed on the first day of spring.


 I come baring Sunshine! We could all use some, I'm sure!

This Sunshine is from Urban Outfitters.

 Sunshine is a gorgeous yellow cream polish. It is so smooth. It goes on nice and thick with minimal streaking. Two coats are necessary.

Here is Sunshine with two coats and a top coat.


Isn't is such a gorgeous yellow? This is definitely on my top list of yellows. I love Urban Outfitters nail polish! They are so stylish and pretty. Great formula and super affordable! I think I got this on clearance for .99 but their polishes are usually like 2 for $8 which is a deal! I love their bottles too!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan


1 comment:

  1. I love a good yellow polish as they can be quite hard to find and at 99p it's even better!!

    nailartiste.blogspot.co.uk

    x x

    ReplyDelete


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!