Monday, March 17, 2014

Aquadelic, baby!

Hello lovelies!

So I was totally planning to do one last St. Patrick's Day mani for today, even though its the day after. After I thought about it though I realized I have been seeing nothing but St. Patrick's Day mani's and I did a few this year already, so I figured everyone is probably sick of them. lol Decided to try something cute that I have never tried before. I've used stripping tape before, but never really with a design like this. I totally love it, its very late 80's, early 90's.

For this mani I used Sally Hansen Triple Shine Lemon Shark for the base. Then I used stripping tape to block out some triangles. I painted the triangles with Aquadelic by China Glaze. On my accent nail I thought I would change it up. I used La Paz-itively Hot as the base, then Aquadelic again for the stripes. I wish I would have made the stripes a lil wider, or maybe did more of them, but oh well. I can try next time.

Hope you guys had a great St. Patrick's Day and have a great week! xoLeah


With flash

Without flash

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!