Monday, March 10, 2014

Starburst

Hi there!

Today I want to show you a super fun, summery color from Orly! This color is called Starburst and is from their newer Galaxy FX collection. Space is one of my favorite things ever and when I saw this collection I was awestruck. It is such a pretty collection! Orly's were 2 for $11 at Sally's about a month ago, when they were having the special 50% off clearance. I had a really hard time just picking two! This color is perfect for a day like today. Heat Wave of 45 degrees!!

Starburst is a white base polish with tons of red, orange, yellow, and large white glitters. Since my run in with Mountain High, I am weary of white based nail polishes but those orange and yellow glitters were calling my name!

I really really loved this one!  It went on so nice and covered very well , but two coats is definitely necessary. It does has a texture effect to it but its not like the pixies or liquid sands. Love it.

Here it is with two coats no top coat!



This color is so very summery and makes me want summer and warm weather even more now! Have you tried any of the Orly FX polishes?

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxoo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!