Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Marbles for Polish

So recently I was introduced to a new indie brand. She just started making her polish a few months ago, but only started selling last month. You can check out her store HERE and her facebook page HERE.



I received her package a few days ago and immediately painted my nails. The colors were so pretty that I couldn't resist! Today I am going to show you Sloth and Anger from her 7 Deadly Sins collection which comes out March 28th. Also she sent me Dianthus which has already been released.



Since I tried them all at once, the only one that I could really tell how long is lasted was the Dianthus. It was the last one I tested out and definitely my favorite!! LOVE pink and chromes, so it was definitely my fave of the three. I never do dishes, the hubby does them, so usually I can't test out polishes that way haha, but I had to wash a few things when I was wearing Dianthus and it only slightly chipped off my pointer finger. Then it lasted through a bunch of stuff for the last few days. I've had it on for about 4 days and there is only minor chipping on the tips. 

Inside no flash

Inside with flash

Sunlight + flash

Sunlight


All three were pretty good formula wise. I am not sure if it was something I did, or something with the polish, but I did have a few little bubbles. They all went on very nicely with two coats and were pretty opaque. 

Anger is a shimmery red orange color. It has tiny specks of gold glitter in it giving it the shimmer. I think its a great representation of Anger. 

Inside no flash

Inside with flash

Sunlight


Sloth was an awesome robins egg blue shade. Has a slight shimmer to it as well, but kinda hard to see in certain light. My eyes have been acting weird the last few days and when taking pics I didnt realize how blurry some were till I had removed the polish and went to edit them. So I didn't get as many good ones for Sloth as I'd have liked.

Inside with flash

Sunlight


They all applied nicely, Sloth was a lil thick, but not too bad. They all dried pretty quickly too, which was awesome. The brushes and bottles were great too. I've tried these before with other brands and I like them. They all were pretty easy to remove as well!

Loved all these polishes, can't wait to see what else she comes up with! Thanks Shannon for giving me the chance to review your polishes! Hope you guys enjoyed this post and hope you all get a chance to check out her polishes too! Have a great week! xoLeah

PS. I just wanted to share with you guys something awesome that happened this past weekend. Panacea and I as most of you know, live in different states. We don't get to see each other very often, and the last time we had seen each other was almost 3 years ago. A mutual friend of ours was going to Bronner's Christmas Wonderland which is a Christmas store about 20 minutes from me that is open all year long. Well when Amanda was in town, we were supposed to meet up so that she could bring me the afghan that Panacea crocheted for me. When I went to meet up with Amanda, I had been turned around to talk to my friend Ariel who went with me to get the blanket and when I turned around Panacea was standing there with Amanda to deliver it to me! It was the best surprise ever. I was having a terrible day and that totally made it so much better. I had surprised her the last time I visited her, so I thought it was cute that she got me back! lol
Here is the video of her surprising me!





No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!