Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hey Baby!

Hi there!

First, I would like to apologize so hard for being such a suck blogger lately! I started a new school semester in Jan. and was/am having a super hard time juggling school, work and real life. I think I will have to work less day because my schedule just doesn't allow for so many days right now.. Something will work its way out. It always does! I just wanted to say thank you for sticking by our page! We love you all so much!

I want to also say OMG YAY! This is our 200th post on our blog! It is really neat that we've come such a long way. It will be even more exciting when we get to like 500 or more, but 200 is super exciting for now!


Ok. How about some polish?!

I'm sure you all have seen swatches for the new OPI Gwen Stefani Collection.. When I heard that OPI was going to have a Gwen Stefani collection I was pretty friggin stoked! I love Gwen so much, she is so Classy, Stylish and Fierce. When I first SAW the press release I fell in LOVE. I just knew I was going to love them so very much!

The very first color from the collection I couldn't wait to try was Hey Baby! It is a super creamy, super gorgeous- bright, but not neon pink. Holy cow. I can not get over this color. Seriously.... You need this color in your collection! It is the perfect pink!

Here it is with two coats and a top coat!


 I think this is probably my new favorite pink! I love it so much! Have you tried any of the Gwen Stefani OPI's? I have loved all the one's I've tried!


Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!