Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Angel Wings and Leaf him at the alter

Hello lovees!

Since Valentines is over, I decided I would get a head start on some St. Patricks Day mani's and spring mani's. I just got some new polishes to start a spring mani for my next post, but today I am going to show you my first St. Patricks Day mani.

For my this mani I used China Glaze Angel Wings, which is the golden glitter. The green I used is Sephora by OPI Leaf Him At The Altar. Angel Wings I got for Christmas from Panacea! I have been wanting to use it so bad, but just didn't know what to do with it. I didn't want to use it alone because yellows and golds don't really look that great with my skin tone. Its such a pretty color though, looks much better on then it does in the bottle. Goes on very nicely and dries almost with a texture feeling to it. This is two coats.

Leaf Him At The Altar I got from Big Lots about a month or two ago. They got a bunch of the left over Sephora By OPI's and were selling them for $1.80 each!! I got this one and a bunch of glitters to use for giveaways and my adopt a friend buddies. This one also goes on very nicely. Dries with a smooth soft finish. Am I weird by saying that I like to rub dried nails on my lips when I am watching tv or something. lol Depending on how the polish feels, especially when its soft like this one I just like the way it feels on my lips. lol Ok I am weird, i'll say it. lol It has an almost metallic look to it, or maybe its a very very microscopic yellow/gold glitter in it. Hard to tell with my bad eyes. Its gorgeous though, especially in the sun! I wish I could get a good pic for you guys now, but the sun went away.

Anyways, hope you guys have a great week! xoLeah








No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!