Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Totes Magotes!

Hi there!

Today I want to show you Totes Magotes from Dollish Polish. It is a super gorgeous teal holographic! When I saw a beautiful picture of it on instagram I was like oooooh very pretty!! When I saw the name, I just had to have it! My hubby and his friends are always saying Totes Magotes. So I knew he would appreciate the name ;).

I just love this color so much. I am a big fan of teal and I love love love holographics so this color is perfect! The holographics in this polish are very fun and noticeable in just about any light! It goes on so smooth. It's light so you'll definitely want to use two coats!

Here it is with two coats and top coat.


 I really loved this polish so much! I did not want to take it off!

You can check out Dollish Polish on Facebook and Big Cartel! She has tons of fun polishes and a monthly limited edition polish! Her minis are $5 and her full size are $10-11!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!