Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentines Day/Anti Valentines Day

Hello lovees!

When I was doing my waterfall mani a few weeks ago, I decided that I was going to give it another try on my other hand with some different colors. I decided that I would try some Valentines colors. I used Hedy's Ma.nish.ma Nuclear Pink for the base. Its dries matte, so I thought doing a whole matte version of the waterfall nails would be cute. So for the lines I used Art Club Duo Pen Red, Art Club Duo Pen Holo Silver, Art Club White. I had originally wanted to try polka dots in Valentines colors, hence my thumb being polka dots. I decided I didn't want to do them all that way, but I was going to keep it. I used the the same base color and same silver, but for the red I used Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Red and the Sally Hansen I <3 Nail Art Pen in White. Since the lines weren't matte finishes, I decided to use My Stash Lacquers Shaken, Not Stirred for my top coat. While doing the top coat, I smudged my thumb. I just left it though cuz I was being lazy. lol

No flash, without top coat

Flash without top coat

Flash without top coat

Flash without top coat

No flash with top coat

Flash with top coat


Then a few days later I decided that I wanted to do a Anti Valentines Day mani. I had tried doing Zoya Storm as a base with a red and black Hard Candy polish, but it looked terrible together. lol So instead I did this. I had taken off the first mani and did this one, so the first mani left a mess that I really didn't notice much until I was taking pics. lol So excuse the mess. haha

I got Zoya Storm for Christmas from Panacea. When I had looked at pictures of it in the past I wasn't all that fond of it, but when I tried it I fell in love! Its definitely my favorite black polish now! Such a gorgeous color! Finished the mani off with some hearts in Rock It by Orly. I just love these two colors together, I think they look so gorgeous together!

Outside with top coat

Outside with top coat

Outside with top coat

Inside with top coat

Inside with top coat (Don't mind the messy fingers)

Inside with top coat


Hope you guys have an awesome Valentines and week! I also hope you enjoyed my post! xoLeah

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!