Friday, October 25, 2013

Pixie Halloween!

Hi there!

I love Halloween! It's my favorite! I had a little time the other day and I really wanted to do some Halloween nail art. I was looking through my polishes and I decided I really wanted to use pixies! I did a Vampire, a mummy, 'boo', a grave- R.I.P. with a moon, and a pumpkin!


 The colors I used were all Zoya Pixie Dust's : Tomoko, Dhara, Dahlia, Chyna, London, Solange

I love the pixies so much!  Zoya pixies are one of my favorite of textured polishes! Do you use textured polishes? What are your favorite?

Here is a picture of my Baby Girl ( Puddin ). She wanted to be in the pictures. Doesn't she look so mean? She is lolol.


Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xx
Pan




PS.
Zoya is having a twitter nail art contest. Check it out on their blog for all the details!


No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!