Monday, October 14, 2013

Frank is Mine

Hi there!

Sorry for my lack of posting last week. I was super sick and I had like no extra energy! I didn't even paint my nails! waaa! I'm still sick but I'm feeling so much better now! Thank you all for your well wishes!

I LOVE Halloween! It is my favorite Holiday. I love the awesome decorations! Some houses are so amazing! My friend Amanda makes some wicked Halloween decorations for her house! Its amazing.  I also LOVE all the amazing costumes people come up with! People are so super creative it seriously blows my mind. I also love all the Halloween collections that come out (makeup, nail polish..)!!!! I need another job so I can buy them all! Guh!

Here is one of the Wet n Wild Neon Clairvoyance Halloween nail polishes! It's a deep green named Frank is Mine. I need more greens and I am glad that I have this one in my collection.. It's really pretty! You really need two coats. The first coat is super light. The second coat makes a huge difference! Here is is with 2 coats no top coat. The first few pictures are without flash and just regular lighting. I couldn't get a true to color photo with a flash or my light box.

 
Here is one with flash. It was so much brighter than the actual polish.


And here is my accent nail. I used A Girl Obsessed Fruity Pebbles.


I really enjoyed this color. Its very pretty and versatile!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

PS

Don't forget about our huuuuuge one year blogiversary giveaway and the halloweenie/ fall  giveaway we a part of!

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!