Monday, July 1, 2013

BlackHawks!

Hi there :)

I don't follow sports really.. Unless you live under a rock you probably know that the Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup! There was a parade down in the city but I didn't go. Too many people and I had to work. But I did my nails for them. My friend Morgan helped my pick out my colors!

I used KleanColor Metallic red for the base with a black accent nail, which I used Wet n Wild Black Creme. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do a holographic top coat or just glitter. I decided on glitter. I used the Wet n Wild Rockin Rubies from the Hot Rocks collection.




This was pretty. I wasn't sure at first if I liked it. But I did actually really like it. It took me like an hour and A LOT of cotton squares to get it off though!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enojoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!