Monday, May 13, 2013

Metallic Aqua and Caught on Sapphire

Hi there :)

I was looking through my polish trying to decide which one I wanted to wear and I remembered that I said that I would show you the KleanColor Metallic's with the Wet n Wild Hot Rocks.

I really love both of these sets and together they pair together awesome. At first I didn't know which one I wanted to do, when I picked up the blue I decided I wanted to go with that. It's actually not blue, its aqua.

I chose Metallic Aqua. In some lights its blue and in some lights its aqua. I really like the way this looks on my nails. I think darker colors always make my fingers look slimmer and my nails look longer. Winning!




Pretty much as soon as the aqua touched any part of me that was not nail, there was no removing the stain. :(

I used Caught on Sapphire to pair with the aqua. They blended together very well. You almost can't even tell without looking close or if you look in the light.



Here is a picture in the sun, even after a day in gloves.


Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy !

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!