Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy ( late ) Memorial Day!

Hi there :)

I hope that everyone had a great and safe Memorial Day weekend. Thank you so much to the men and women who fought and continue to fight for our Country and our Freedom!!! 



First I would like to say that I am so so so so so so SO sorry that I have been such a fail lately! This Month has seriously kicked my ass. It has been one thing after another after another. But that's usually how it goes huh? I didn't know if I really wanted to go into detail, I had talked to Leah about some of the things going on lately and I told her that I was thinking about doing a blog post and explaining everything that was going on... and she said she didn't think anyone would be upset or anything but eventually I decided against it.  Everyone has their own problems... Thank you for letting me work through my issues and understanding and still being a fan and checking our page and our blog.

I've not really had a lot of motivation to paint my nails this month and I haven't had a lot of time to do anything fun like I've been wanting to. I have a lot of ideas in my head but trying to get them out is not working in my favor!! In the last like 2 weeks I've probly sat at my computer for like 3 hours. Everything I've been doing on FB has been from my tablet or my phone. If you are friends with me on my personal fb page you probly have noticed that I've not even really posted much of anything lately! Which is really unlike me!

Anyways. On with the polish!!

 I did manage to do something kind of fun for Memorial Day. I had to work but we did get to close a little early, which was AWESOME!!!!  As I was putting on my gloves to start work all the ladies saw my nails and they thought they were so cool!! At first I really didn't like how it looked but as I looked at it more I realized I really did like it for how easy it was!

I used Zoya Breezi and Zoya Gia ( My first Zoya ever!!!) to alternate for the red and the blue.



 I used Julep Hermione white crackle on top...  I got this in one of the last gift box things that Julep had...  I waited like a half hour to put it on and it still smeared some of the red, which was a little disappointing. I did end up really liking how this turned out though.



 Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed my Memorial Day nails.

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!