Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hearts and Polka Dots

Hey ladies!! Quick post again...

I am really just so into shiny, sparkly, glittery, metallicy nail polish! lol I have this bracelet that my mom bought me, and I wanted to do something fancy that went with the bracelet. Something to stand out with the sparkle of the diamonds in it. Used this pretty pearl white from Pure Ice called Platinum! Isn't it amazing?? I also wanted to add some more bling with the new gems I got to match the heart on the bracelet!




After doing that, I thought they looked too plain. I had also gotten some new dotting tools, so I used a color that I think it just so gorgeous, its a rosey, metallic pink by Sinful Colors called Dancing Nails. I decided polkda dots would be cute! It was real simple and fast to do. Well putting the gems on took some time, but I only had to do it on my thumbs, so it wasn't too bad! I love how long it all stayed on too!




Hope that you enjoyed this short post! Have a great week!! xoLeah

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!