Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween!!



I am so excited it is Halloween! I  don't trick or treat, and we don't get trick-or-treaters but I still love to decorate my house! I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween! Please remember to take your animals inside and watch out for strays!

The other day I was searching pinterest and I came across this neat article on uses of Baking Soda. I am allllll for all natural stuff, I already use baking soda and vinegar for most of the cleaning in my house, I thought to take a look and see any more ideas! In the article there was a direction to whiten your nails with some. I looked at my nails, I didn't think they looked bad, but I thought why not give it a try?

Here is a before picture ( please mind my icky pointer finger, I sliced the corner off with the slicer at work ):

 Here is the process - 3 equal parts baking soda to 1 part water.


Here is my nails after:


My nails weren't bad, but I can definitely see a difference. 

I wanted to do one last Halloween mani, but I decided to do just a spooky dark color since today is Halloweeeeen, and I just painted my nails again yesterday. I was curious if Wet n Wild would be doing a Halloween collection or anything this year, usually around here I can find the gravestone styles ones- those are the ones I was thinking of but I had thought they made new colors every year. I don't think they do because I've only seen the same ones I saw last year.. Hubby found the Pick Your Poison Collection at Walgreens and he bought me a few, and today I am wearing Poison Ivy. I added some glitter on it before I remembered to take a picture of the color on my nails and so I asked Hubby if I could paint one of his nails to show you and he was like "no way" *puppy dog face* "ok.." 10 minutes go by.. "Fine, just one nail, and I'm taking it off as soon as you take the picture." He is just too cool :D.


 So here is his nail with just the color on it. I love this color, it is so deep and just so rich. I added OPI - Fresh Frog of Bel - Air Glitter and I thought it really added a beautiful touch!



Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed. Happy Halloween! Be safe, enjoy your candy!

**Also, we have set up a Facebook page! Please come like us, we would like to do a giveaway!!!!  Click here to like us!**

xxooo
Pan








No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!