Friday, October 26, 2012

I'm a Pumpkin Queen!

Hi there :)

Halloween is right around the corner. Literally like right there. Can you believe it? Where has this year gone? It has really flown by! I really love Halloween though! It's my favorite holiday! I love to put up spooky decorations. We  never get trick or treaters here, but we buy candy just in case! I have been doing mostly Halloween inspired mani's this month and I have been having a blast. I hope to do one more before Halloween gets here.

This week my nails look like pumpkins. I did something a little different and I only painted my thumb nail with a pumpkin face since my thumb is my biggest nail I thought it would be easier and less time consuming. I tried that magnetic nail polish stuff the rest of my fingers. Holy cow, that stuff is neat!! I would like to try more colors and other brands of this stuff! I had a hard time the first time I tried it, because I kept smashing the lid down onto my nail into the polish, so I ended up having to take all my polish off and redo it! I saw a picture the other day of sinful colors with a ring, that is a great idea!

First I painted all of my nails orange. (After adding the magnetic polish though, I realized that I didn't need to paint my nails under the magnetic.) I don't have a lot of oranges so I used Wet n Wild- Fast Dry brand 9021 Orange.


I painted a pumpkin face on my thumb nail once everything was all dry. I used Wet n Wild Black Creme. I used a mini paint brush that I found at Joann's. I forgot to take a picture of it so i linked you right to it.


Last I added the magnetic polish. This stuff is fun and really neat to use. See, no need for the orange on all the fingers. I would save yourself the time!


Here's my finished hand.


Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed!

xxooo
Pan

Here's a picture of my Sweet Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!