Friday, June 13, 2014

Mermaid Summer

Hi there!

Really quick I want to wish you all a safe Friday the 13th. It is a FULL MOON too. PLEASE make sure your animals are inside, and take of your outside ones as well. Make sure there are no weirdos. I am totally superstitious so I am totally freaked out this Friday the 13th! Have you also heard about the Mercury Retrograde? The Universe is really crazy right now!   

Anywho..

Today I want to show you another color from Marbles for Polish. This color is called Mermaid Summer. I was really super excited to show you guys this color because I love love love mermaids, summer, and swimming! When I was a young girl I used to always pretend to be a mermaid when I was in the pool. I believe that mermaids are real, and mostly wish that I was a mermaid in RL. lolol.

Mermaid Summer is so gorgeous and perfect for summer. It is a teal base polish with a bit of holographic shimmer  to it. I couldn't stop looking at it! It applied so smooth and evenly.  It is great with two coats and shimmers so beautifully!

Here it is with two coats no top coat.

Marbles for polish mermaid summer
Marbles for polish mermaid summer
Marbles for polish mermaid summer
Marbles for polish mermaid summer

 Here it is with two coats and a top coat.

Marbles for polish mermaid summer
Marbles for polish mermaid summer
Marbles for polish mermaid summer
Marbles for polish mermaid summer
Marbles for polish mermaid summer

This would be a great base for some mermaid tail nail art, or even those really pretty teal base with copper/gold sponges. I think I am going to try that next time I go out! I will post my results on Instagram when I do. If you don't follow me already, here is the link! Sometimes I post polishes on there that I don't blog about!

You can check out Marbles for Polish on Facebook and Etsy. She also has a special vacation sale code right until the end of the month. 15% off your purchase of $15. She also offers free shipping on orders over $60!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

2 comments:

  1. This polish is stunning! And I totally get the stuff about pretending to be a mermaid... >.> Not like I'm named after the movie, or anything. <.<

    -Ariel
    http://mermaidsnails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour! http://www.leviniasbeautyblog.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!