Friday, June 6, 2014

Gluttony

Hi there!

Today I want to show you a polish from a new to me brand, Marbles for Polish. Leah did a review of her polishes a few months back. I haven't had a lot of extra money to purchase ANY nail polish, so when it was my groups turn to review for her, I was super excited!

The first color I want to show you Gluttony, from her 7 Deadly Sins collection. Gluttony is a gorgeous metallic orange polish with gorgeous orange glitters that almost look red. They go perfect together!  When it dries it looks like it could almost have a texture to it, but it is not, it is smooth! 

This polish applies nice and even. It is just so very gorgeous!

Here it is with two coats no top coat

Marbles for Polish GluttonyMarbles for Polish GluttonyMarbles for Polish Gluttony
Marbles for Polish Gluttony

 Here it is with two coats no top coat

Marbles for Polish Gluttony
Marbles for Polish Gluttony
Marbles for Polish Gluttony
Marbles for Polish Gluttony
Marbles for Polish Gluttony

 Isn't it just so gorgeous?! I love it so much. You can check out Marbles for Polish on Facebook and Etsy. Her polishes start at $8, and she offers free shipping with a purchase of $60usd or more; with the code FreeShip !  She has tons of gorgeous polishes and even a super pretty Dr. Who duo!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

* This polish was sent to me for my honest review *

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!