Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Burlesque



Hello lovees! Today I am going to show you something exciting and gorgeous! My favorites from the Burlesque Collection from Gothic Gala Lacquer. This post is picture heavy!

Heres the entire collection, but I am only showing you guys the ones that I absolutely love. The rest are good too, but these are just to die for in my opinion!

First I am going to show you Lili St. Cyr. Its a gorgeous emerald green with a light holo sparkle to it. Goes on great with one coat, wasn't streaky. Such a gorgeous color, I didn't want to take it off!

This is without a top coat and flash

This is with a top coat and flash

This is with a top coat and no flash.


Next I am going to show you Gypsy Rose Lee. Its a beautiful rosey pink with a hint of holo glitter. Goes on great with one coat as well and it wasn't streaky either!

All these pics are without top coat and with and without flash






Next up is Sinfully Stephanie. A beautiful lilac color with a tad of holo in it. This one was slightly less opaque than the rest. Took two coats for good coverage. It wasn't streaky either.

This is one coat without flash

One coat with flash


This and the next few pics are all without top coat. My Seche Vite for some reason was smearing this really bad. Its still gorgeous without top coat!







The next beautiful polish I want to show you in Perle Noir. Its a greyish blue color with a hint of holo. Goes on lovely with one coat and doesn't streak.

Without top coat and flash

Without top coat with flash

Without top coat and flash

With top coat no flash

With top coat without flash


Next up on the list is Dannie Diesel. A bright blue with a hint of holo. Goes on perfect with one coat and doesn't streak. This color is messy though. I got some on my skin as you can see and had a lil bit of a hard time getting off. I can imagine it might stain your nail as well. I only have it on for a few minutes and it started to turn. I will still wear it though cuz its so gorgeous!

Without top coat and flash

Without top coat and flash

Without top coat with flash

With top coat and flash

With top coat and flash


Last but not least I want to show you guys Krystal Sparkle. Its a slightly transparent pearly white with a hint of holo. Goes on good with two coats, but I think if you wanted to wear it by itself maybe three would be best. One coat over another color would be nice too, but I forgot to do it over another color. lol Its such a pretty color. Wasn't streaky either.

All of these are without top coat because once again my Seche Vite was smearing. I also have left over colors on my fingers that I couldn't get off.







I didn't share the rest because I didn't like them on me as much as the rest. However they're all lovely! If you are interested in getting your hands on your own Gothic Gala Lacquers you can do so by clicking HERE. If you would like to follow her on facebook you can do so HERE

I hope you all enjoyed my post and have a great week! xoLeah





No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!