Friday, June 6, 2014

Harvey Girl and American Beauty Berry

Hello! Its been awhile, I'm sorry.

I have something exciting to show you, a newer indie brand that I've never tried before, Ellison's Organics. Panacea has already shown you guys 3 of her amazing polishes here, here, and here, and now I am going to show you two more! Today I am showing you Harvey Girl and American Beauty Berry. Not only does she make and sell nail polish, but she also has a ton of other organic products. You can check out her Etsy store HERE. You can also like her facebook page HERE. Don't forget to check out the giveaway going on to win some of her polishes HERE.

First I am going to show you Harvey Girl. Its a turquoise color with a shimmer in it. Its so gorgeous, I really love it! It goes on really great, dries in a good amount of time, and stayed nicely for the day and a half that I wore it for. It goes on very smoothly too. They are really great polishes and I definitely recommend them.

Ellison's Organics Harvey Girl
This is one coat.

Ellison's Organics Harvey Girl
This is one coat.

Ellison's Organics Harvey Girl
This is two coats.

Ellison's Organics Harvey Girl
This is two coats.

Ellison's Organics Harvey Girl
This is two coats.


Second I want to show you American Beauty Berry. At first I have to admit, I saw the chunky glitter and was like ugh. I hate chunky glitter because I am terrible at putting it on. Surprisingly, this went on very well for me. I did still have to use the dab method, but it worked really well with this polish. The base in it picks up the glitter nicely and goes on smoothly. I was impressed. It also looked really awesome with Harvey Girl.

Ellison's Organics Harvey Girl & American Beauty Berry

Ellison's Organics Harvey Girl & American Beauty Berry

I hope you guys enjoyed my post! Please make sure you check out the other products that Ellison's Organics has to offer! I hope you all have a great weekend! xoLeah

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!