Monday, June 9, 2014

The Scientist

Hello there!

Happy Monday! I hope you are all having a great week so far. I honestly really never had a problem with Mondays. But Thursdays...  Thursdays are not my day.

Anywho. 

Today I have another color from Marbles for Polish called The Scientist. This is a Hulk inspired nail polish, so of course I had to have this one! The Scientist is a super dark green jelly base polish with lime green and purple glitters. It is so cool! In the note she sent me with the polishes she said that it may stain, and with the luck I have with green polishes, so I added two coats of base coat... I wore this color for a few days, and it did not stain my nails! Green polish ALWAYS stains my nails! I am not saying it wont stain yours, so I definitely recommend a base coat if you are wearing this.

This polish applied very nice, and smooth, even coats. And the glitters were abundant. There was no fishing for these, and they disperse so nice. It goes on kind of light and thin with just one coat, but two coats is just perfect.

Here it is with two coats and no top coat.

Marbles for Polish The Scientist

Marbles for Polish The Scientist

Marbles for Polish The Scientist

Marbles for Polish The Scientist


 I love it so much!!  Its so gorgeous with a top coat. Here it is with two coats and a top coat. 

Marbles for Polish The Scientist

Marbles for Polish The Scientist

Marbles for Polish The Scientist

Marbles for Polish The Scientist

Marbles for Polish The Scientist

 I really really loved this polish. It was just so Hulk! I showed my friends son and he thought it was super cool too!When it comes to indies, these are my favorite shaped bottles too!

You can check out Marbles for Polish on Facebook and Etsy. She has tons of colors, her polishes start at $8. She offers free shipping on orders over $60 with the code FreeShip. She also has a special new polish for a special cause-  Warrior Princess Claire. It is very sweet. Check out her page and shop for more information!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan


* This polish was sent to me for my honest opinion *

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!