Monday, May 5, 2014

I'm Stucco on You

Hi there!

Today I want to show you one of the colors from the Nicole by OPI line Roughles. I think that since they are pastels you are maybe supposed to say like Ruffles, because they are textured so roughles doesn't make a lot of sense. Or maybe that is the point..

Anyways the color I want to share with you is I'm Stucco on You. It is a super pretty purple pastel texture polish with specks of darker purple. This polish is not glittery, it is just textured. I kind of liked that.

I had originally swatched this with two coats, but I am really not sure if you are supposed to use two coats on textured polish, so I took it off and re did it with one thick coat. I feel like that is probly how you are supposed to do it because it always is more defined and textured with just one coat.

Here it is with one coat no top coat.

Nicole by OPI I'm Stucco on you

Nicole by OPI I'm Stucco on you

Nicole by OPI I'm Stucco on you

Nicole by OPI I'm Stucco on you

Nicole by OPI I'm Stucco on you

I don't have any texture polishes that aren't glittery, and as much and I love glitter. I think these are pret-ty sweet.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!