Monday, February 11, 2013

Rebel



Hi there :)

How is everyone doing?

I’m sorry for the lack of postage. I wanted to take time away from the blog to be with Leah any way that I could. Unfortunately, Leah and I live about 400 miles away from each other so there was not much that I could do to be with her, besides in spirit, because I couldn’t get to her. We had talked and I told her that I wanted take time away from the blog with her to show respect to her and her family.. Thank you all for understanding and sending your wonderful thoughts her way. You guys really rock <3

I wanted to share with you one of the goodies I got in my Julep Maven ‘It Girl’ box. Julep is not a brand that is new to me, but being a maven is! A long while ago ( last summer ) I had become a Julep Maven with the Penny box code. I did it for 2 months and had to cancel because I wasn’t working and money was super tight at the time I just couldn’t justify $20 a month on nail polish.  (now a days if I only spend 20$ a month on nail polish I consider my wallet lucky )  My Maven subscription is the only thing I really guarantee myself every month anymore until I find a better job. I really love Julep polishes, and getting a fun box in the mail every month. Are you a Julep maven? What is your style that you get? If you aren’t a Maven take the test here to find out what your style would be, and if you want to try it out you can enter- “Penny” or “FreeBox”  in the code section and only pay 1 penny and the shipping for the first month. In my honest opinion I think $20 for the box is an awesome deal. The box is definitely worth more – if you consider that regularly juleps sell for 14$ each unless you are a maven then you save 20% - and you get a lot of goodies in them! 


 So anyways the polish that I wanted to share with you is Rebel from the February ‘It Girl’ Maven box. It is a silver holographic polish. I couldn’t even wait to try it on! Seriously, I used it the very same day I got it!  It definitely needs at least 2 coats and a top coat, without the top coat it is kind of dull but once the top coat goes on it is blingin’ baby! ( Omg lolol I feel so old that I even just said that! ) I thought that I took a picture without a top coat but I guess I didn't :( Sorry.


 I used the Freedom top coat that came in the Maven boxes; I was also super excited to try that! The box says it works like a gel polish. I haven’t tried any of the gel polishes yet... My dear friend Amanda got me the sensationail starter set for Christmas but I’m kind of afraid to try it because I don’t want to ruin it or waste it! So I was pretty excited to try this. I don’t think I cured it correctly but I did really like the way it held up. It is not fair to judge any polish by how long it lasts on my nails because I wear gloves for like 7 hours a day. By the time I get off work I am lucky if I have a speck of polish left, but this lasted. Not the entire polish and not on every nail but you could tell that I had polish on my nails at one point!


 Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan 

Here is a picture of two of my cats Tude and Sparty!


Here is a video of Billy Idol Rebel Yell- Cuz I love Billy <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!