Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Hi there :)

I know I told you all already how much I LOVE Valentines Day! :D I am so sad that I have to work tomorrow! My Husband and I for the last few years have stayed home and made heart shaped raviolis and watched scary movies. We might still watch scary movies when I get home but we won't have time to make the raviolis...  There's always next year! Do you and your honey have Valentines Day traditions?

 I was so excited for all the super amazing Valentines Day mani's I was going to do, then drew a blank and life happened and I never really got around to them. I finally have today off and wanted to do at least ONE V-Day mani!

I chose a pretty pale pink from Pure Ice called Love. How perfect! I really do love this color but I don't think it is a stand alone color for my skin.


I used Pure Ice - Wet T- Shirt to do a tip on all my nails except my accent nail which I used Pure Ice - Come Closer. I was really pleased with how well the colors went with each other. I also did a small heart on my ring finger with Wet T- Shirt.



Thank you all for reading ! I hope you enjoy. Happy Valentines Day!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!