Thursday, July 18, 2013

Two Fingered Salute

Hi there !

I feel like I've been posting a lot of pinks and oranges lately so I kinda wanted to mix it up a little bit! As I was picking up colors and looking at them nothing was catching my eye until I picked up two fingered salute from butter LONDON. I forgot I had it but I am sooo happy that I came across it!

What a gorgeous color. Seriously, I couldn't stop looking at my nails, and I really didn't even want to take it off! It's a gorgeous turquoise color with copper glitter/flecks in it.


Here it is with two regular coats. I looved the application and again, I seriously loved this color! Sometime in May butter LONDON had this color for 10$ . I REALLY hope you all took advantage of that!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

1 comment:


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!