Wednesday, February 20, 2013

On His Saddle & Party Of Five

Hi there :)

Tonight I want to show you a really pretty color, "On His Saddle". At first, when I had tried this color on I was not sure if I was a fan, but as time went on I decided I actually really really liked it! As I looked at it I feel like it made my nails look longer than they are- which I really love!!


I added some glitter on top. I used Party of Five. Its a teal-ey/light blue glitter with diamond holographic chunks in it.



At first I liked it better with the glitter but I actually liked it better without the glitter after a while! 

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy! 

xxooo
Pan

Here is a picture of cat in the background. Mean ol Puddin!

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!