Monday, July 15, 2013

Darcy, Havasu Blue and my polish is POPPIN

Hi there !

I got my bottle of NailNation - My polish is POPPIN last Thursday, and I've been REEEEEEEALLY wanting to use it but, I had to work and didn't have time to use it until Sunday. I kind of wanted to do a couple colors to show you all how awesome it is but I only got to do two so I figured Leah could show you a couple colors also!



Here is two coats of My polish is POPPIN over Zoya Darcy. Its from their Stunning summer cream collection. I am planning on doing a separate post about this color so I won't go into too much detail right now! ;)


 Here is two coats of My polish is POPPIN over Wet n Wild Fergie Havasu Blue. Oh my goodness. What a GORGEOUS color!! I am also planning a post about this so I'll keep it short. They look SO good together!! I couldn't stop staring at it!


 I really love this so much. Thank you for such an amazing opportunity and for creating such an amazing color for us!! I need to get another bottle because I def. see myself using this A LOT! Don't forget Maria also made us our own special code you can use on her storenvy if you are wanting to try this or any of her other polishes out!! The code is POPPIN20 and is good on any order over 25$ ( before shipping! )



Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!! 

xxooo
Pan




1 comment:


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!