Friday, July 12, 2013

Pride!

Hi there !

June 30th was the pride parade. I think in every state/city that has one is on that day. I'm not gay, but I have a few friends that are. I am also a huge supporter of equality! I had planned to go to the pride parade in the city with my friend Morgan from work and a few of my gay's, but my boss made Morgan work and after paying all my things ... I just didn't have the funds to spend a day in the city... I wanted to share a really neat picture that always brings tears to my eyes when I see it!


 I didn't take this exact photo. I was looking for the one I took at the last pride I went to but I can't find it ( I even signed into my myspace, which I haven't done in YEARS ). Boo. But this one is just at touching.

I still did my nails in support and celebration of the pride parade! I didn't want to paint rainbows on my nails so I did each nail a rainbow color. And to make it even better- I used textured glitter polishes!




 In my head I don't know what I was thinking. I should have switched the order how I put them on. It's a backwards rainbow!

I used Zoya Stevie on my thumb, Julie G Blueberry fizz on my pointer, Zoya Solange on my middle, Julie G Sugar rush on my ring finger, and Julie G Hot cinnamon on my pinkie.

I really loved how this mani looked! I wish I could have sported it in the city!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan



No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!